Thursday, September 14, 2006

Geocaching is not a hobby, it's a lifestyle!


I love the outdoors... the mountains, the sea, sharing time with my wife and friends.
That's why Geocaching has become more than a hobby, it's become my lifestyle. I have only found #140 hidden treasure boxes of others, a small number compared to many other players and now have #13 of my own out there. I, of course am Menehune Man. The sport only takes a handheld GPSr unit and a willingness to explore.

Life's either an adventure or your not a Geocacher!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha MenehuneMan!!

Cool blog and love your motto (if I may call it that) "One planet, one people". Our paths haven't crossed yet but it will on Lili'uokalani's Clean Up Day :). Anyways bra, stay humble and cache on!! Say aloha to da princess foa me :).

LocoBoy